The Associate coach training program is designed for those wanting to start and build a coaching practice. It is also for team leaders and professionals who want to excel in their selected careers by effective application of strength-based coaching conversations.
Ethics and Ethical conduct
Experiential learning and learning style
Business vision and path
Starting up your business
Preliminary coaching sessions
Experience coaching with a client outside the academy
Learning in Practice
Experience coaching in the role of client and coach with a peer
Evaluation of coaching at Level 1
Purpose and Values
Create and Build trust
Goals and Plans
Structures and Frameworks
- Access to your student profile with valuable coaching resources
- Downloadable audio files of all classes
- Educational content (booklets, videos and supplementary educational content)
- Option to join the ICE community with fellow students and alumni for life
- Forum of active students to exchange views and insights
- Forum to practice coaching with peers (unlimited coaching hours)
- Access to seasonal webinars and classes outside the syllabus
- Access to your trainers, mentors and facilitators throughout the course
- Opportunity to make up for missed classes
- Joining smaller student groups to prepare for final evaluation
- On-going support through the program with your success in mind
- Support to start your coaching practice
This program has been upgraded to include additional Strength Development
This program will now include an additional 18 hours of Strength Development. This compliments the coaching competency and Business Development modules increasing your impact as a coach and enhancing your communication at work and in your personal life.
What People are Saying
“Better engagement/ confidence with my team ”
"I have better work/life balance, better delegation, prioritization and engagement with my team"
“The course has opened a new perspective in my life”
"Goals that felt far away before the course now felt very reachable "
“Wasn't expecting such an impact”
"I become more aware of myself and my strengths in the process of the course"
"The course was full of development for me in my awareness"
"I have changed my business from working for others to working for myself as a Coach"